Friday, July 4, 2014

Today and a New Blog

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Accredited to Charles Dedereich by The Washington Post, December 10, 1978.  He was the founder of Synanon, a self-help community for drug abusers and alcoholics, based in California.  Mr. Dedereich's words become more important every day, especially when the stress of life and love become overwhelming.

I love to craft.  I search Pinterest and Google on a daily basis for ideas.  I have 62 boards on my Pinterest, even though at first I couldn't think of a single board to start.  Those things multiply!  At any rate, sometimes I actually have crafty ideas of my own, and as I did not have a blog, I could not PIN them to Pinterest.

So.....Today is the first day of the rest of my life, to start my own blog and to de-stress by posting about those things that I love.  It might be a craft.  It might be just text.  It might be a funny video or photo.  Or maybe just a beautiful and inspirational thought.

Please, join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment